Janet Emma & Seven West: Friends
- The Woodshedders
Ooooh...LOVE The Woodshedders! O Dig! Check 'em out, ya'll.
- David Kitchen
Wow. Wow. Wow. Chech him out! We love us some David Kitchen!
- Angus Mackay & Atomic Swing Club
Shake whatcher mama gave you!! Love us some Angus Mackay and any band he rocks!
- Vino 9 Market
Artful friends and successful entreprenuers Morgan & Donnie Walker outdo themselves once again - in the most inviting, organic, soulful and enjoyable way. Come enjoy a lovely little outing close to home! Good food, company, music, and in the most lovely local surroundings!
Bravo you two. So cool.
- Walt Wilkins & The Mystiqueros
- Texas singer/songwriter and brilliant producer Walt Wilkins and his band of Mystiqueros layed it down as the band on GHOSTFIELDS! Walt's lovely and talented wife Tina Mitchell Wilkins lent her angelic voice on several songs, as well. Walt, Johnny Gringo, Bill Small, Ray Rodriguez, Marcus Eldridge, and Mystiquera Tina, I am forever grateful for your contribution to this blessed project...and forever your biggest fan.
- Robbie Magruder
Robbie keeps the beat for Ruthie & the Wranglers, The Thrillbillys, and many more these days. But you probably already know of his work with Mary Chapin Carpenter, Roy Buchanan and other greats.
Trouble with Robbie is he rarely toots his own horn. He is so humble you can hardly find him on the internet. Google him and see. :)
Check out the Thrillbillys site for a bit of info on Robbie.
- Tina Mitchell Wilkins
- Tina, you are an Angel.
- The Waterford Foundation
Janet Emma & Seven West perform with an all star lineup Saturday, April 20th, 2013!
Tickets $15 at The Waterford Foundation!
- One Horse Town
- 2006 WAMA New Artist of the Year! You can still buy "Dawn Will Deliver" at CDBaby.com!
- Paprika Creative
- Liz' talent for customizing and developing a client's vision into a graphic materpiece is only exceeded by the warmth and gentleness of her spirit. Liz is a joy to work with.
- All Is Useful by Manon "Mo" Roderick
- You can see for yourself that Mo has an inpired "eye" . . . what I think of as a spiritual view through the lens. Enjoy!
- Lowry's Crab Shack, Flower Shop, and Hamilton General Store
- My dear friends, Leslie and Donald Lowry, are two of the hardest working folks in Loudoun County. If you haven't stopped in to taste the Maryland Crab Soup and Hushpuppies, or crack some fresh steamed Alaskan Crab Legs, or peel a pound of hot steamed spiced shrimp accompanied by the yummiest cole slaw around, YOU are missing out! If you love fresh veggies and homemade goodies, stop in to the General Store where you can even have a real chat with a lovely human being behind the counter! You can't miss the Flower Shop brimming with spring color! It's time to get in the GARDEN! P.S. Lowry's has copies of GHOSTFIELDS on sale at the checkout counter! :)
- Austin Cunningham
- My Texas pal and killer country songwriter!
- Michael Lille
- Thanks, Michael!
- Eclips Salon & Day Spa
Located in the Ashburn Village Shopping Center at the intersection of Ashburn Village Boulevard and Glouchester Rd., ECLIPS SALON & DAY SPA is high on the list of DC area's finest salons for every service from Mani's and Pedi's, all types of Facials, Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Pregnancy Massage, Hot Stone Therapy and more, as well as the FINEST Hair Stylists, Color Specialists and Hair Designers in the industry. Eclips maintains impeccable standards of education and cutting edge training for all it's employees. Feel free to email Janet (who visits Eclips regularly) for a recommendation for a stylist, esthetician or nail technician! Special events and groups will appreciate Eclips' VIP treatment for your wedding or special corporate event. (703) 858-7555 to make an appointment today. Let them know that Janet Emma Garbe sent you! Beth Rorrer is the gal I trust to cut my hair and not cut if OFF!! :)
- Ellis Paul
- One of my dearest, longest friends in this crazy world of music.
- "Like" Janet Emma & Seven West on Facebook!
Thanks so much! We like YOU, too!